Friday, November 13, 2009

Jingle Bell ROCKSTAR!


By Tonya |

I love that sassy little Morgan! Do you? She’s just what I need to add a little…spark to this Christmas season. And today is the StampInsanity release of three totally sassy new Morgan and Henry Christmas sets!

I’ve put up a new Stamp Happens and StampInsanity blinkie on my sidebar. If you’d like one, please feel free to grab!

Isn’t this a cute little set? I adore it. Just the right amount of “flirt” without being over the top. And of course that is my new favorite designer paper, BoBunny! That’s from the ‘Tis the Season line. Get yours quickly before it’s all gone!

Look closely! I added Liquid Applique to make all the trim. I usually hate this stuff, but there are times when it’s absolutely appropriate!

I apologize for dark shot! Yuck!! But look at all that glitter! I used my Spicas to highlight this image.

Henry's Snowmanwatermarked Naughty & Nice FINALwatermarked Morgan's StarWATERMARKED

Hurry over to Stamp Happens Shop to get yours today!!

And check out the other Stamp Sistahs designs:

Beth, Stamp Insanity

Julie, Stars Fall Designs

Jen, Deconstructing Jen

Alyssa, My Addiction

Donna, Donna’s Diary

Gayle, Little Bird Design

Leigh Ann, Stamping With Annie B.

Sarabeth, Scrap Happie

Stephanie, A Paper Buffet


No comments:

Post a Comment